- Handmade item
- Materials: Enamel coated alloy
- Location: Earlobe
- Closure: Push back
- Hypo- Nickel & Lead Free
Care for Earrings:
– Do not submerge product in water, and keep away from any oils, lotions, or perfumes.
– Be careful not to drop them as they can sometimes break or get scratched.
-Posts are pressure sensitive. Studs are not meant to be in a pocket or a non uniform location when storing.
– To clean studs, gently use a q-tip and rubbing alcohol.
– Avoid heat and direct sunlight.
Things to keep in mind:
– All of these items are handmade, so allow for slight variations & or imperfections from the photos shown.
– If not cared for correctly then possible damage is possible.
– Device settings may slightly alter the true color of pieces. The lighting in which the product was taken is as true to the original color as possible.